Monday, May 27, 2013

A Tour of The Dollhouse

Hi Everyone, this is Rebecca! It's raining here, and Kirsten is helping Christina with a special project, so I decided to give you a tour of our dollhouse!

Upstairs: This is our kitchen, we've still got some canned items from summer, yum! (AG's Kit's stove)

Our dining room and our washer and ironing board (AG's retired Samantha's table and chairs, Kit's washday set)

Our piano with homemade picture frames featuring us and our friends! (AG piano)

Missy, Kirsten's cat (AG's retired Kirsten's cat)

Downstairs: our closet etc. (Target)

More of our closet, so many shoes!

Our craft table and school desk (AG's retired Chrissa's craft table and Molly's desk)

Our homemade bunkbeds! And our toy trunk. :)

A full view. 
So, that's our house! What do you think?
~ Rebecca
Rebecca is wearing AG's retired Zip-up Sweatsuit outfit

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE your doll house! Where did you get the doll beds? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My dad made them and I made the bedding, but it's all a little small. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome house to live in! :P

    ~Mika,Miki,Saige,Julie,&Olivia

    http://myagdollies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! So pretty! :) I see you have Lanie's Nature Outfit, I have been looking for one. You aren't by any chance selling it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! No, sorry, I love that outfit!

      Delete
    2. Oh thats ok!! :) Thanks for the reply!

      Delete
  5. Your dollhouse is awesome! I really, really like it. Very cute!

    Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! I love all the little details :)

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I; so please take a few seconds and say something! However, if you can't say anything nice (or appropriate, no foul language!), don't say anything at all. :)