Sunday, June 16, 2013

FYI: Busy Week Ahead

Hello, Faithful Followers! (17, woohoo!!) First, we want to thank you all for following us, it's so exciting! The point of this post is to inform you that Christina has musical rehearsals every day this upcoming week, AND she just got three matching dress orders for Daisy Chains, so she is going to be extremely busy! As we are only dolls we cannot post without her, so there is a good chance that there will be no posts this week. We are really sorry and are sure you all understand! Have a great week!
~ Rebecca and Kirsten

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand. I'm going to be gone/busy all this week too!

    Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what your feeling. I have to go overseas for 6 weeks with no internet. Congrats on 17 followers!

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I; so please take a few seconds and say something! However, if you can't say anything nice (or appropriate, no foul language!), don't say anything at all. :)