Sunday, July 14, 2013

Doll Wardrobe 2013 Fashion Design Challenge

Hi Everyone! Wow, 23 followers!! Thank you so much!
Sorry we haven't been posting lately, but Christina's been working on her first entry for The Doll Wardrobe 2013 Fashion Design Challenge. She had an idea at the very beginning, but wasn't sure if she'd be able to finish it in time. However, today is the day entries are due, and we just sent ours in!! We can't wait to see it posted.
In the meantime, here are pictures of the outfit she created.















 
 
What do you think? She modified Liberty Jane patterns for the shirt, shorts, and shoes; and modified a pattern from Oliver & S for the hat.
Comment and tell us your thoughts!
~ Rebecca and Kirsten



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sorry! My mom was looking through the comments on my blog and accidentally deleted some comments! I still have the email with your comment so I will post it below this. :)

      Delete
    2. Amaya's comment: That is such a cute outfit!!! I love everything about it!

      Delete
  2. Cute! The Toms are adorbs! I also entered in the DW Fashion Design Challenge. Good luck! :)

    Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's awesome, I can't wait to see your entry! You too!

      Delete

I know you love comments, and so do I; so please take a few seconds and say something! However, if you can't say anything nice (or appropriate, no foul language!), don't say anything at all. :)