Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall Fashion 2013

Hello everyone! Fall is here and school has started (we're homeschooled!), so we're going to show you our personal favorite mix-and-match outfits for fall! 

Mine consists of a bright yellow shirt layered with my puffy red ski vest, a pair of blue jeans, comfy white sneakers, and my watch! I love that the vest and shirt are in fall colors, and the faux fur is so soft! This is perfect for fall because it's comfortable and warm, but easy to play in at the same time!

I pulled my hair back in a simple up-do: twists secured with claw clips!

  
The vest has fun peach-colored buttons and pretty swirls!

My pockets are real!! 


I love these sneakers :)


Alright, now it's Kirsten's turn:
I love this outfit because it is pretty but sporty at the same time! Even though I am more of an indoors person, I love it when Rebecca rakes up the leaves and we run and jump into them! My outfit has a fun pink shirt (with a dog on it!) layered underneath a denim jacket for warmth. My shorts are actually pants rolled up to look like shorts for when I get warm, and my tennis shoes match my shirt! (the camera couldn't capture the color of the shoes, they're actually a lot brighter)


For my hair, I twisted my braids into "Leia buns" and secured them with a claw clip. Then I added a cute cloth belt as a headband!

  My jacket has fun detail stitching and fake pockets. As you can see, there is pink throughout the jacket!

The shorts/pants have lots of pockets and stay rolled up with a little button. :)


My full outfit from the top 

Hope you enjoyed this fall fashion post! Remember, when we reach 50 followers (only 3 more!) we'll have a giveaway!
~ Rebecca and Kirsten

4 comments:

  1. I love both pairs of shoes! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're some of our favorites! The white ones are from AG's retired Coconut Play outfit, and the pink ones are from AG's retired On The Go outfit. You can find these outfits on Ebay :)

      Delete

I know you love comments, and so do I; so please take a few seconds and say something! However, if you can't say anything nice (or appropriate, no foul language!), don't say anything at all. :)