Sunday, March 2, 2014

Spring Break Plans

Today was wet and cold, so Kirsten and I played our new Apples to Apples game that just came in the mail! We had to make up some rules, 'cause it's meant for more than two players, and Rebecca was upstairs working on our new computer. 

 I was just about to win with the perfect card when Becca ran into the room. She looked super excited!
"Guys, guess where we're going for spring break!"
Kirsten and I thought a little, but then we gave up.
"Where, Becca?"


"We're going to Hawaii!!"
Immediately, we stood up, Kirsten knocking over the cards as she did so and thus ending our game. 
"What? Really? Wow!" we said, waiting to hear more.
"Yeah! Come and see the place where we're staying!"


We ran up the stairs and crowded 'round our laptop. 
"See, we're right on the beach!"
"Oh, wow! What a great place!!" Kirsten said, and I fully agreed!


"I can't believe it, we're going to Hawaii!" I exclaimed, "We should make a list of everything we want to bring so that we don't forget anything."
"That's a great idea! I'll go get some paper and a pencil." And with that, Kirsten left the room.


When she came back, we sat down to make our list.
"Okay, what should we bring?"
"Hmmm...our camera, the laptop..."
"And Caroline! We can take pictures of her on the beach!"
"Don't forget clothes!"
"Of course not, that's the most important part!


It was a lot of fun, and we'll probably add more to it later! We still have a month, but planning is one of the best parts, right? 


~ Charlotte

7 comments:

  1. Where did you get your doll laptop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Are you really going to Hawaii?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I wish I could go somewhere but our break is too short! :(
    Have fun!
    And remember to take some pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, well staycations can be nice!
      Thanks! Oh I will; I can't wait to make some photo stories!

      Delete
  4. How did you do Becca's hair?

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I; so please take a few seconds and say something! However, if you can't say anything nice (or appropriate, no foul language!), don't say anything at all. :)