Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pancakes!

 This morning the sun came up early and woke me up! So I decided I might as well get up, too, and make some pancakes! I slipped into my favorite outfit and tip-toed upstairs, cause Charlotte and Kirsten were still sleeping. The first thing I did was get out all the ingredients.

I couldn't find the recipe, so I just kinda guessed. Whoopsie!

I must have made some noise, cause the girls came up, yawning and stretching, just as I was pouring the batter.
"Mmmm, it smells really good. What're you making, Becca?" Kirsten asked.
"Pancakes!" I said.
"Oh, yum! Let's set the table, Kirsten." suggested Charlotte.


So I finished up the pancakes and they set the table. I was finished pretty quickly and came over with quite a stack!
"What should we do today?" I asked
"Well," Charlotte said. "I was thinking maybe we should plant a garden."
Kirsten and I were pretty excited about that idea; we'd never had a garden before!
"That's a great idea! We can plant tomatoes and zucchini, and carrots-"
"And flowers!" interrupted Kirsten.
"Why not both?" added Charlotte. "It'll be so much fun!" 


I must've been pretty excited, 'cause the next thing I knew one of my pancakes was on the floor! It scared me a little and I might've shouted  a bit loud in surprise. Coconut came running to see what happened.

Hehe, silly Coco. He liked the pancake a lot and trotted off to eat in private. Even though I made them from memory, they turned out really well!
Well, I hope we do plant a garden soon! If so, you'll probably know. :)

~Rebecca

15 comments:

  1. Cute photo story! I love pancakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you started posting. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are very well behaved and are a pleasure to watch. I love their outfits and even more their furniture.
    I'm looking forward to the next story ( in the garden?) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope to make that the next one :)

      Delete
  4. Yummy! Have fun planting your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, Coco is so cute! I LOVE pancakes.
    Ruthie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute photo story! I love love love pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Those pancakes look really cute. I love your kitchen and the whole story!

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I; so please take a few seconds and say something! However, if you can't say anything nice (or appropriate, no foul language!), don't say anything at all. :)