Sunday, March 29, 2015

Becca at the Grand Canyon!

Hi Everyone!! *waves*

I (Becca) got to go hike at the Grand Canyon this last week! Kirsten and Charlotte don't care much for strenuous activity in heat, so they declined to come, but I didn't mind - it was great fun and so beautiful! 


The first hike I went on went down into the Canyon, which was amazing! I didn't go all the way down to the Colorado River because I would've had to spend the night, but it was still super cool! 


As you can see, it was quite sunny, but it actually wasn't too hot! Just about right for hiking. :)


At some places it was super windy, which was quite refreshing. I sat on this ledge for a while, enjoying the cool relief and admiring the stunning view! 


I was grateful for my bandana cause it kept all those funny little hairs from getting into my eyes! My bangs went everywhere, though!


The second hike I went on was actually in Sedona, which is a little ways from the Grand Canyon. This hike had a lot more plants and green-ness, which was really pretty! There was a little river that kept popping up here and there throughout the hike. 



I ate my lunch at a nice green spot on some cool rocks. This was one of the only places where I wasn't surrounded by orange on all sides!



I had a splendiferous time and hope you enjoyed my photos!
~ Rebecca

22 comments:

  1. I love the third to last and second to last - it looks so beautiful there! Sounds like you had an amazing time!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the third and second to last also.
    It looks really hot there- even if it's not. It must be all the Orange rock.
    Splendiferous! What a lovely word!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Doesn't it? Yes, I believe that's why!
      Thanks! It's one of my favorites!

      Delete
  3. Your photos are gorgeous...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures! Looks like a lot of fun!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Guess what? OK, you'll never guess. ;) Penny went to the Grand Canyon AND Sedona over spring break too!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Wow. that's so cool! I bet she had a great time!!

      Delete
  6. The photos are so great! You said it wasn't too hot, but it sure looks like it! Like Gwen said, that's probably because of all the rock.
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thoses photos are gorgeus!
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pictures! I'm glad Becca had a fun time at the Grand Canyon! :)
    <3Bella
    mydolldays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pictures! I'm glad Becca had a fun time at the Grand Canyon! :)
    <3Bella
    mydolldays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! I love your blog. I found it through "Little House Of AG"'s "Picks of The Week". Please take a peak at my blog:
    thesunshinedollies2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two of our dolls went to Mt. Whitney last year, we love traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ermagerd!! Gosh, these are amazing. Your pictures are too freaking cute. Honestly, I love them so very much!

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I; so please take a few seconds and say something! However, if you can't say anything nice (or appropriate, no foul language!), don't say anything at all. :)