Wednesday, November 13, 2013

'Tis The Season To Wear TOMS!

Yippee! The holidays are on their way!
We love everything about Christmas and hope to get lots of fun posts up (no promises, though..) ;)
Anyway, Christina just added four new pairs of TOMS to Daisy Chains!

Red Striped TOMS - $13 - 2 available

Slate Grey TOMS - $13 - 2 available

Purple Stripe TOMS - $13 - 1 available

Pale Pink TOMS - $13 - 1 available

And here are the TOMS that Samantha, the winner of our giveaway, created!
Pink Sparkle TOMS - Hopefully soon to be in the shop!

Don't forget to check out Daisy Chains! Last weekend, Christina added several chevron sundresses, too!
~ Rebecca and Kirsten

9 comments:

  1. CUTE! My sister made toms just like these for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those purple stripe ones look like they were made for my me, oops, I mean my dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes! Might be getting a pair for Melody sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to thank you for posting a lot, nowadays it's hard to find doll blogs that still post. I was able to find a few and yours was one of them! Thank you thank you thank you! You inspire me so much and I wish more blogs were like yours. I was hoping you would take an award here :

    http://mckennagirloftheyear.blogspot.com/2013/12/spreading-holiday-cheer-with-blog-shout.html

    You inspire me so much and you deserve a small little reward.
    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I; so please take a few seconds and say something! However, if you can't say anything nice (or appropriate, no foul language!), don't say anything at all. :)