Friday, April 11, 2014

Hawaii!

Hi Everyone! Sorry it took us so long to get this up, spring break was three weeks ago! But at least we're doing it now, right? :)

We went to the beach almost every day! It was beautiful, but really windy. One day we packed a lunch and headed out in our swimsuits.


Charlotte lay out her new towel so she could just lay in the sun. She was pretty tired because we went on a hike the day before.

 Kirsten and I went down to the water; I couldn't wait to jump around in the waves!


Kirsten left pretty quick; she's not one to play hard for very long. Besides, the water was kinda cold. I, on the other hand, stayed in the water for a loooong time! I jumped waves, body-boarded, and  looked for fish; I didn't find any, though. 



 When I was tired, I ran up and woke Charlotte so we could have lunch! It was delicious, ham sandwiches and watermelon!


After lunch, Charlotte and Kirsten went for a walk down the beach. It turned out to be a really long walk, but I didn't mind; I was so tired from playing in the waves that I laid down on Charlotte's towel and went right to sleep!


We had an awesome day - and vacation!
Thanks for reading!
~Rebecca

11 comments:

  1. Wow! What great pictures! So glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you girls had lots of fun! We live close to a beach, but don't get down there very often.
    Melody
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish I could go there. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love Hawaii! I really wish I could go there :) I'm glad you had a great time! For my vacation, I'm going to Europe.

    ~Abigail ♥

    PS. Could you maybe check out my blog? It's called www.thedazzlingdollies.wordpress.com. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful! Thank you! Wow, that's really cool!

      Delete
  5. Sorry Dolly Dorm Diaries! I tried to delete your blank comment and ended up deleting both of them. :P But thank you so much!! Your blog is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I; so please take a few seconds and say something! However, if you can't say anything nice (or appropriate, no foul language!), don't say anything at all. :)