Saturday, April 4, 2015

Dresses and Blossoms

 Hello everyone!

It is finally beautiful spring here so we three slipped into our delicious spring dresses and ran down to the garden to take some photos while the blooms are still out! Becca likes the bright yellow forsythias best, and Charlotte prefers the bold pink blossoms, but my favorites are the delicate white ones.







"My heart is fresh and fearless, and overbrimmed with spring."
- Sara Teasdale, May Night

I hope you all have a lovely Easter!
~ Kirsten

19 comments:

  1. These photos are so lovely!
    Happy Easter!
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are gorgeous, I love the focus of a different doll in each picture! I am so jealous of the blossoming trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dolls - they look so darling in those outfits! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Those dresses are so pretty!:) Happy Easter!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Christina!
    I nominated you for an award on my blog. Here's a link so you can go and check it out: http://jessicaswholeworld.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/blogger-recognition-award.html
    ~Jessi
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love all your sweet spring dresses and beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dresses! They are "Simply Dollightful" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gave you an award on by blog.

    adaywithyourdoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these pictures!
    ~Lilah
    www.worldofmagic-ljs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing pictures, you are a great photographer!!! I love your blog very much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice post.really I apperciate your blog.Thanks for sharing.keep sharing more blogs.
    หนังซอมบี้

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I; so please take a few seconds and say something! However, if you can't say anything nice (or appropriate, no foul language!), don't say anything at all. :)