Sunday, May 26, 2013

Twin Twists ~ Hairstyles

Kirsten here! I was playing with Becca's hair this week, and stumbled upon some fun new "twists"!  Today I'll teach you how to make what I call the "twin twists" hairstyle!

First, take a small chunk of hair from above the ear (see first photo) and, bringing it to the back, twist it until tight.

Then take a similar chunk from the other side and bring the two together
Attach the two with a claw clip. Repeat with more hair from the same side.
Doesn't Becca's hair look pretty?
           
A front view


Hope you enjoyed that! I certainly did! I think this style would be perfect for a party, how about you? What did you think of this tutorial? Comment and let us know!
~Kirsten

3 comments:

  1. That looks really cute! I like the fact that they are both on the same side, and your doll looks uber cute with the style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute and different! I really like it! I just found your blog and I really, really like it! The photography is beautiful and the header is adorable! Great job on your blog!

    Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm having so much fun creating this!

    ReplyDelete

I know you love comments, and so do I; so please take a few seconds and say something! However, if you can't say anything nice (or appropriate, no foul language!), don't say anything at all. :)