Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Photo Shoot with Rebecca ~ Photography Tips

Rebecca here with some behind the scenes photos and tips from our photo shoot!

Great background, fairly calm with some variation.  However, my face is shadowed.

I tried flipping my brim up to reduce shadow, but it was still a bit much.


New background, very pretty but far too busy, especially with all the colors.

Very nice background, simple and charming, my face is still a bit shaded due to the fact that the sun is behind me. 

Background is too bright, and a little distracting.

Cute! But, the sunlight is reflecting off my face, and there's a blurry leaf on the left.


Perfect! Simple but fun: the tree makes it less heavy on the green, but the colors are all vibrant and beautiful! The sky was slightly cloudy, with sunlight in some places, but not on my face. 

1 comment:

I know you love comments, and so do I; so please take a few seconds and say something! However, if you can't say anything nice (or appropriate, no foul language!), don't say anything at all. :)